Longbow Forestry is an independent and traditional Forestry and Woodland Consultancy business with a client base in South Cumbria and North Lancashire, Longbow Forestry was established in April 2000.
The services we offer include project management of all aspects of woodland activity from designing new woodland, establishment and maintenance and all the practical management operations such as thinning and clear felling conifers and broad leaves to tree risk assessments including care of veteran trees.
Longbow Forestry specialise in native woodlands and the team is experienced in digital mapping, arboriculture, and timber measurement surveys.
We offer the following management survices
- Woodland Grant Applications
- Felling Licence Applications
- Designing New Woodlands
- Planting New Woodlands
- Restocking Woodlands
- Herbicide Spraying
- Thinning, Felling and Extraction in either conifer, broad leaf, or mixed woodlands
- Grading and Selling of all timber
- Tree Safety Hazard
- Woodland Ecological Species Surveys
- NPTC qualified to CS 34, PA6 and FMO certificates
- Full Professional Indemnity, public and Employers Liability Insurance
Supplier of green Oak beams and sawmilling